Early Bird Discount
Developer Sales Team
Hotline (+65)6100 1308
About Peak Residence
Peak Residence is the former Peak Court located at 333 Thomson Road. It is situated in the Prime District 11 in Novena Estate. This brand-new luxury freehold condo comprise 90 residential condo units jointly developed by SGX-Listed Tuan Sing Holdings and Rich Capital Holdings. Peak Residence condo has 3 towers of 5-Storey. It offers 1 to 3-bedroom types to satisfy all home owners and investors’ needs. It sits on a land of site area approximately 57,378 sqft.
Novena MRT Station (NS20) is about 600-metres away from Peak Residence which is approximately less than 10-minutes walk.
Major Expressways like PIE and CTE are close proximity to this upcoming new condo which is very convenient for all residents to travel to the other parts of Singapore.
Residents can enjoy a myriad of amenities that are readily available. Shopping Centres like Velocity, Square 2, Novena Square and United Square are just a short walk or drive from Peak Residence.
Novena which is near to Balestier is famous as a food paradise with a wide varieties of food options such as local food from hawker centre and 5-Star rated eateries and restaurants.
Prestigious schools in the vicinity are Singapore Chinese Girl’s Primary School, St Joseph Institution Junior, Anglo-Chinese School (Primary) and Anglo-Chinese School (Barker Road), Parents do not have to worry about their children’s bright future.
By 2030 Health City Novena would take shape and transformed with new facilities and building. Residents of Peak Residence Singapore would greatly benefit from thia transformation.
Peak Residence Developer
Peak Residence is proudly presented to you by joint venture of SGX-Listed Tuan Sing Holdings Limited and Rich Capital Holdings Limited. Tuan Sing is holding 70% stake and Rich Capital will be holding the remaining 30%.
Tuan Sing is growing rapidly with a diversified-portfolios in hotel ownership, property investment and property development in Singapore and across the regions. In 2019, Tuan Sing has started its business transformation to reposition itself from a niche developer to a leading developer through expanding their portfolio by venturing into residential, commercial and hospitality projects across other key Asian cities like Australia, Indonesia and China.
The Group’s current and past track records of are Seletar Park Residence, Kandis Residence, Leedon Park, Mont Botanik, Cluny Park Residence, Sennett Residence and many more. Over the years, Tuan Sing Holdings has received multiple awards and accolades which includes Top 2018 Developers (Kandis Residence), 2018 BCI Asia Award, 2019 Singapore Landscape Architectural Award 2019 – Silver Award (18 Robinson Road) and many others.
Rich Capital Holdings is the market leader in both Local and Asia region for residential and industrial developments. The Group’s expertise is in property management, investment and development and also providing specialist construction services.
Peak Residence will be their latest freehold project in Prime District 11. A rare gem in Novena at 333 Thomson Road. Hopeful Buyers can expect another masterpiece development which offers quality fittings and luxury finishes from Rich Capital and Tuan Sing once again.View More